Sunday, May 10, 2015

I had to take a short leave of absence from blogging, but now I'm more or less back.  I'm in Meridian, MS working at what people here call the Coal Plant.  But, oddly, we don't mine coal here.  That's next door. We burn it and make power, among other things.  So, correctly, we are the Coal Power Plant.

There are a few good places to find good food.  And the good food can be in odd places, I'll grant you that.  Seafood Express is found in a gas station.  I'll profile it, along with other.

This is the second time I've eaten at Dobi's, which is a Cajun food sort of place.  The food is good, but the service can be a tad slow, but that's ok.  They also have a bar, but I haven't checked it out.

I've eaten a couple of dishes.  They have a nice assortment of sandwiches such as Shrimp Poboys and the like along with red beans and rice and etouffee.  Worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment