Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas dinner

Well, we had a very nice Christmas Dinner, however short, since I'm working nights for a while.  I bought a leg of lamb (why don't we say "I bought a lamb's leg?") and found a nice recipe online.  Here it is: "Moroccan-Spiced Leg of Lamb with Herb Butter"

The recipe calls for the grill to be used, but I just cooked it in the oven and it tasted great. However, I think the grill would have beenout of this world.

Also, I didn't cook it rare.  I cooked it medium well.  Other than that, I followed the recipe pretty closely. Very, very good.


So, the full menu for Christmas dinner was:
- Moroccan-Spiced Leg of Lamb with Herb Butter
- French's recipe for green bean casserole
- roasted and salted small red potatoes
- Pepperidge Farm Dressing


No comments:

Post a Comment