Monday, March 28, 2016

Moroccan Tagine of Lamb and Cabbage - Recipe for Cabbage Tagine

Yes, the Moroccan spiced leg of lamb was great! Now...what to do with the leftovers?  Make a tagine!

Since the meat was already cooked, it really shortens the time to make this recipe.  And since I live in the Deep South, things like preserved lemons just don't exist at all.  So, I just used regular lemons and extra lemon juice.

There was one goofed up line in the ingredients calling for "grated" tomatoes.  I just bought about 5 roma tomatoes and chopped them into pieces.

Also, since the lamb meat already was infused with the most of the Moroccan spices, I just sprinkled some additional spices on the herbs.

It didn't come out as lemony as I would have liked.  I think I should have grated the lemon peel.  I think that would have helped immensely.




No comments:

Post a Comment